Saturday, April 26, 2008

LISSA Elections for 2008-2009 Officers

Hello LISSA! These are your candidates...

PRESIDENT: Michelle Morris /Amanda Montgomery

Michelle Morris was born in Fort Worth on Dec. 23, 1980. She graduated from North Side High School in 1999 and attended Agnes Scott College for one year. She then transferred to University of North Texas (U.N.T.) in 2000 and graduated in 2004 with a B.A. in English Language and Composition. She worked for Haynes & Boone, LLP and Fort Worth Library. This is her first semester in the U.N.T. MLIS program. She aspires to become a medical librarian.

Amanda Gail Montgomery

Attended Texas State Technical College from 1999-2001 major in Commercial Art and Advertising .Attended University of North Texas from 2002-2007 major in Art History minor Social Sciences. Attending University of North Texas as a Masters student seeking my MS in Digital Imaging Management. I volunteer at the Digitals Projects Lab in Willis Library. I was a volunteer for the Rare Book and Texana department

VICE-PRESIDENT:

SECRETARY: Anna Perkins

I graduated in 2005 with a B.A. in Music Education from Texas Woman's
University, where I was a leader in choir and the vice-president of the
student chapter of MENC: The National Association for Music Education. This
May I will graduate with a M.M. in Musicology from UNT, and by the end of
summer I will have completed my first twelve hours in the SLIS program. I
am currently a student assistant in the Music Library. I am really looking
to getting more involved in SLIS!

TREASURER: Marian Silva

I am interested in applying for the position of
treasurer and I am currently an undergraduate student pursuing my
bachelor's degree in Library & Information Science. Thank you for your
consideration.

PARLIAMENTARIAN: Matthew Pierce/Paul Andersen


PLEASE SEND YOUR VOTE TO untlissa@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who was the candidate for VICE-PRESIDENT?