Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Hello all my name is Angel and I am the new secretary/treasurer of LISSA Denton for the upcoming school year. I will be changing the format of this blog. From now on it will be a post for interviews with individuals currently employed in the LIS field. Every two weeks there will be a new interview for LIS students to checkout. I will try to find individuals from both traditional and non traditional library settings so that people about to enter the work world get a true sense of what it is to be a "librarian" in todays work world. Stay tuned for more information. I will post links to the facebook and twitter when I have posted a new interview.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi there. I'm a newish librarian (been in the field as a professional for almost 2 years) and was directed to this blog from librarian.net. If you'd like to interview me or would like any suggestions on who to interview or anything, let me know :) I'd love to help. I think this is a great idea for people entering the field. Feel free to email me if you'd like. Good luck with the blog!